Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] Squadra AllBlacks che affronta l'Italia

Marco ovale23 a libero.it
Mer 5 Set 2007 13:52:30 CEST

da fonte IRB senza traduzione, scusate la fretta!

New Zealand bring out the big guns

MARSEILLE, 5 September - New Zealand coach Graham Henry on Wednesday
announced the All Blacks team to play Italy in Saturday's Pool C opener at
The Velodrome in Marseille.

1 Tony Woodcock
2 Keven Mealamu
3 Carl Hayman
4 Chris Jack
5 Ali Williams
6 Jerry Collins
7 Richie McCaw (c)
8 Rodney So'oialo
9 Byron Kelleher
10 Dan Carter
11 Sitiveni Sivivatu
12 Luke McAlister
13 Conrad Smith
14 Doug Howlett
15 Mils Muliaina

16 Anton Oliver
17 Neemia Tialata
18 Reuben Thorne
19 Sione Lauaki
20 Brendon Leonard
21 Aaron Mauger
22 Leon MacDonald

"We are all excited to play our first Rugby World Cup match," Henry said.
"All of the players are very enthusiastic. In fact, we probably need to be
sure that we play sensible rugby on Saturday and don't get over-excited.

"Italy showed their competitiveness in the Six Nations early in the year and
against Ireland two weeks ago and they will have a lot of supporters in the
stadium. We'll need to be accurate and patient to meet their challenge."

Of the 30 man squad, only second row Keith Robinson was not considered for
selection as he recovers from a persistent calf injury.