Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] Cuttitta to crack the whip at Edinburgh

LUCA Giarratana lucagiarratana a gmail.com
Gio 5 Ott 2006 10:06:14 CEST

Da Planet-rugby.com: Cuttitta allenerà la mischia del rugby Edimburgo,
chiamato da Lynn Howells.
Ciao.
Luca

Wednesday October 04 2006

Howells calls in his old mate
Former Italy captain Massimo Cuttitta has been appointed as new
Edinburgh Rugby scrummaging coach.

The loosehead prop played under Edinburgh head coach Lynn Howells
during their time together at Leonessa.

The 40-year-old made 69 appearances for his country and previously
played for Natal Sharks, NEC Harlequins and Calvisano.

"I am happy to be here working with Lynn again and having the
opportunity to work with talented players in a professional
environment," said Cuittitta.

"Getting the scrum right is not a quick fix, but I hope I can play my
part in solving any problems and forming a solid scrum."

Howells added: "Massimo brings a fresh new approach and ideas to
scrummaging which are not the same as most coaches.

"Hopefully, over time, the scrum will give us the platform we require
to play an expansive game."