Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] Fw: ITALY TICKETS SELLING FAST!

Gaetano Palmiotto gaetano.palmiotto a fastwebnet.it
Mar 20 Feb 2007 19:09:15 CET

Per chi fosse interessato

----- Original Message -----
From: SRU
To: gaetano.palmiotto a fastwebnet.it
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:10 PM
Subject: ITALY TICKETS SELLING FAST!

      BUY YOUR ITALY TICKETS NOW!
      With less than 4 days to go before Scotland take on the battling Italians, tickets are selling fast! Scotland's final game in the Championship - against Ireland - is already sold out, making the Scotland v Italy ticket the hottest ticket in town, and the only way you can guarantee to see Scotland live at Murrayfield in the RBS 6 Nations 2007.

      The match kicks off at 3pm this Saturday and tickets start at £20 for Adults and £10 for Students and Children U18.

      GET YOURS NOW - simply call 0131 346 5100 (Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm) or log on to www.scottishrugby.org.

      Note: A booking fee applies for all debit/credit card transactions

      SCOTLAND TEAM TO PLAY ITALY

      Scotland have made two changes to their squad for Saturday's clash with Italy in the RBS 6 Nations Championship at Murrayfield. Nathan Hines, introduced as a second-half substitute in this month's victory against Wales, will start in the second-row instead of Jim Hamilton. It will be Hines' 40th cap and he will partner Scott Murray in the second-row as Murray equals Gregor Townsend's Scotland cap record total of 82.

      15 Hugo Southwell (Edinburgh Rugby)
      14 Sean Lamont (Northampton Saints)
      13 Marcus Di Rollo (Edinburgh Rugby)
      12 Rob Dewey (Edinburgh Rugby)
      11 Chris Paterson (Edinburgh Rugby) CAPTAIN
      10 Phil Godman (Edinburgh Rugby)
      9 Chris Cusiter (Border Reivers)
      1 Gavin Kerr (Border Reivers)
      2 Dougie Hall (Edinburgh Rugby)
      3 Euan Murray (Glasgow Warriors)
      4 Nathan Hines (Perpignan)
      5 Scott Murray (Edinburgh Rugby)
      6 Simon Taylor (Edinburgh Rugby)
      8 Dave Callam (Edinburgh Rugby)
      7 Kelly Brown (Border Reivers)*

      Substitutes

      16 Ross Ford (Border Reivers)
      17 Allan Jacobsen (Edinburgh Rugby)
      18 Jim Hamilton (Leicester Tigers)
      19 Allister Hogg (Edinburgh Rugby)
      20 Rory Lawson (Gloucester)
      21 Andrew Henderson (Glasgow Warriors)
      22 Nikki Walker (Ospreys)

      Head coach Frank Hadden said: "Our pack stepped up to the mark against Wales and they will have to do so again as the Italian forwards are formidable. I couldn't really have asked for any more from Jim Hamilton in the match against the Welsh but given that Nathan (Hines) has missed out on some matches through injury I am keen to see him."

      Hadden reflected that Scott Murray had marked his return to the starting line-up against Wales with a combative display. "Saturday is another landmark day for Scott and his appetite to be part of our determination to provide something special for our supporters is as strong as ever."

      The Italy Match Weekend
      Friday 23 February
      Scotland 'A' v Italy 'A', McDiarmid Park, Perth (Kick-off 7:30pm)
      Scotland U20 v Italy U20, The Falkirk Stadium, (Kick-off 7:30pm)
      Saturday 24 February
      Scotland Women v Italy Women, Meggetland (Kick-off 12:30pm)
      SCOTLAND v ITALY, Murrayfield (Kick-off 3:00pm)

      DON'T MISS OUT -- GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

      You have been sent this ezine as a website registered user and/or previous ticket purchaser. Email unsubscribe a sru.org.uk to be removed from the mailing list.

      Scottish Rugby Union plc, Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ (Registered in Scotland No. 132061)