Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] Abbonamento temporaneo a Sky

Andrea Pepe' andpepe a gmail.com
Mer 25 Lug 2007 21:12:05 CEST

Riporto un annuncio dal sito della rugby world cup

Rugby World Cup Plus
is Coming Soon!

The International Rugby Board and MediaZone are pleased to announce that
rugby fans worldwide will be able to view all the matches from Rugby World
Cup 2007 online through an exciting official broadband video service, *RWC
Plus*.
The RWC content will be streamed through the official Tournament website
www.rugbyworldcup.com. <http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/>

With RWC Plus rugby fans will have access to:

   - All 48 matches on 24-hour delay (available to stream or download)
   - Live audio, previews, halftime & fulltime highlights, and interviews
   - Classic Rugby World Cup Matches, Tries, and Golden Moments

The RWC Plus web site will launch *July 31, 2007*. This page will be updated
soon to accommodate the taking of pre-launch sales orders.

Che ne dite???