Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] formazioni

Guido Chimienti tequila2 a hotmail.com
Mer 8 Feb 2012 23:20:24 CET

La Francia:XV de départ : Médard - Clerc, Rougerie, Fofana, Malzieu - (o) Trinh-Duc, (m) Yachvili - Harinordoquy, Picamoles, (Cap.) Dusautoir - Maestri, Papé - Mas, Szarzewski, PouxRemplaçants : Servat, Debaty, Nallet, Bonnaire, Parra, Beauxis, Mermoz23e homme : Attoub.

Inghilterra:The following players will return to Pennyhill Park on Wednesday evening to train with England ahead of Saturday’s RBS 6 Nations match against Italy at the Stadio Olimpico.Forwards (13)Mouritz Botha (Saracens)Alex Corbisiero (London Irish)Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers)Tom Croft (Leicester Tigers)Phil Dowson (Northampton Saints)Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints)Joe Marler (Harlequins)Ben Morgan (Scarlets)Tom Palmer (Stade Francais)Geoff Parling (Leicester Tigers)Chris Robshaw (Harlequins)Matt Stevens (Saracens)Rob Webber (London Wasps)Backs (11)Chris Ashton (Northampton Saints)Brad Barritt (Saracens)Mike Brown (Harlequins)Lee Dickson (Northampton Saints)Owen Farrell (Saracens)Ben Foden (Northampton Saints)Charlie Hodgson (Saracens)Joe Simpson (London Wasps)David Strettle (Saracens)Jordan Turner-Hall (Harlequins)Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers)The following players will return to their Aviva Premiership clubs this evening and be available for the weekend’s Aviva Premiership Round 14Dave Attwood (Bath Rugby)Matt Banahan (Bath Rugby)Calum Clark (Northampton Saints)Karl Dickson (Harlequins)Toby Flood (Leicester Tigers)Lee Mears (Bath Rugby)Charlie Sharples (Gloucester Rugby)Thomas Waldrom (Leicester Tigers)

La Scozia:
Scotland have made two changes to their starting line-up and a further three on the bench for Sunday’s RBS 6 Nations Championship match against Wales in Cardiff.The alterations in the starting team following last weekend’s Calcutta Cup defeat see a first start for Edinburgh Rugby captain Greig Laidlaw in the number ten shirt, replacing Dan Parks, while his club mate Geoff Cross comes in at tight-head prop for the unavailable Euan Murray.On the bench, three uncapped players have been called-up, all rewarded for recent form in the colours of both Glasgow Warriors and Scotland A – prop Ed Kalman, 20-year-old stand-off Duncan Weir and 19-year-old full-back Stuart Hogg. Weir and Hogg both scored fine individual tries in Scotland A’s 35-0 win against their English counterparts last week.Scotland head coach Andy Robinson said: “Congratulations to Greig on his first start. He is a gifted footballer who is acclimatising very well to the differing demands of the stand-off position from having spent most of his career at scrum-half.“Having lost last weekend, I believe the time is right to move on and look to develop our emerging talent at stand-off.“I’ve always stressed the importance of the A team and the part that both Duncan Weir and Stuart Hogg played in the game at Netherdale last week is another reason for my continued excitement and belief in Scottish rugby.”Laidlaw, 26, nephew of another of Jed-Forest’s favourite sons, the former Scotland and Lions scrum-half, Roy Laidlaw, has also graduated from the ranks of Scotland A and Scotland 7s.In the pack, Geoff Cross, who made his debut against Wales three years ago, is promoted from the bench and given the opportunity to display the form that has been such a part of Edinburgh’s run to the quarter-finals of the Heineken Cup.Scotland team (sponsor RBS) to play Wales in the RBS 6 Nations Championship at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff on Sunday 12 February, kick-off 3pm15 Rory Lamont (Glasgow Warriors) 27 caps, 6 tries, 30 points14 Lee Jones (Edinburgh Rugby) 1 cap13 Nick De Luca (Edinburgh Rugby) 30 caps, 1 try, 5 points12 Sean Lamont (Scarlets) 61 caps, 8 tries, 40 points11 Max Evans (Castres) 25 caps, 3 tries, 15 points10 Greig Laidlaw (Edinburgh Rugby) 3 caps9 Chris Cusiter (Glasgow Warriors) 56 caps, 3 tries, 15 points1 Allan Jacobsen (Edinburgh Rugby) 61 caps2 Ross Ford (Edinburgh Rugby) 54 caps, 2 tries, 10 points CAPTAIN3 Geoff Cross (Edinburgh Rugby) 9 caps4 Richie Gray (Glasgow Warriors) 17 caps5 Jim Hamilton (Gloucester) 35 caps, 1 try, 5 points6 Alasdair Strokosch (Gloucester) 24 caps, 1 try, 5 points7 Ross Rennie (Edinburgh Rugby) 12 caps8 David Denton (Edinburgh Rugby) 2 capsSubstitutes16 Scott Lawson (Gloucester) 30 caps, 2 tries, 10 points17 Ed Kalman (Glasgow Warriors) uncapped18 Alastair Kellock (Glasgow Warriors) 37 caps, 1 try, 5 points19 John Barclay (Glasgow Warriors) 33 caps, 2 tries, 10 points20 Mike Blair (Edinburgh Rugby) 76 caps, 7 tries, 35 points21 Duncan Weir (Glasgow Warriors) uncapped22 Stuart Hogg (Glasgow Warriors) uncappedReferee: Romain Poite (France). Assistant referees: Peter Fitzgibbon and Simon McDowell (both Ireland). TMO: Giulio de Santis (Italy)
Inghilterra femminile:
With Italy being the only side to score a try against England’s Women in the RBS 6 Nations last season, Sarah Hunter, who will lead her country against the Azzurri this Sunday, says her side must step-up another level.England may have inflicted a nine-try, 47-0 defeat on Scotland in the Six Nations opener last weekend but the Lichfield No. 8 says there is no room for England to rest on their laurels against a passionate Italian outfit.“It was great to get a nine try win over Scotland under our belts,” said Hunter, who last captained England against France in November. “It was a good performance, but for us there were still a lot of areas to work on, from drop passes to knock ons and generaly just improving our execution.“We must step up as Italy were the only side to cross our line in the Six Nations last season. We are definitely taking them seriously. Each game we go into we want to see how good we can be, it is not just about winning but being the best we can be. We will go to Milan with confidence but we are under no illusions because we definitely won’t be in for an easy ride in Milan.”Sunday will be Hunter’s fourth game in charge of England with resident captain Katy McLean ready and waiting on the bench. The 26-year-old will lead a side brimming with experience but also youth, with the likes of Laura Keates, Isabelle Noel-Smith, Hannah Gallagher, Emily Braund and Ceri Large sharing only a handful of caps between them.“It’s very exciting to take on the captaincy role again,” Hunter added. “I am very proud and honoured to have the opportunity to do this again. It is a fantastic moment when you have the opportunity to lead out your country.“Both Katy and myself are very lucky that there are so many natural leaders in this squad who can step in at any given moment. And at the same time there are a lot of younger players in this 22, but we have the comfort of knowing they have already proved their international credentials. Whoever is selected for each game you know they are going to stand up and be counted and also challenge to keep that England jersey. No one in this squad can rest on their laurels when it comes to keeping their starting place and that is so important as we build towards the next World Cup in 2014.”England 15 Emily Scarratt (Lichfield)14 Georgina Roberts (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks)13 Rachael Burford (VC)(Richmond)12 Kimberley Oliver (Bristol)11 Kay Wilson (Bristol)10 Ceri Large (Worcester)9 La Toya Mason (Wasps)1 Rochelle Clark (Worcester)2 Amy Turner (Richmond)3 Laura Keates (Worcester)4 Rowena Burnfield (Richmond)5 Tamara Taylor(Darlington Mowden Park Sharks)6 Isabelle Noel-Smith (Bristol)7 Marlie Packer (Bristol)8 Sarah Hunter (C) (Lichfield)Replacements: 16 Victoria Fleetwood (Lichfield)17 Claire Purdy (Wasps)18 Emily Braund (Lichfield)19 Hannah Gallagher (Saracens)20 Georgina Rozario (Lichfield)21 Katy McLean (Darlington Mowden Park Sharks)22 Katherine Merchant (Worcester)

Wales Women make changesWales Women have made three changes for this Sunday's Six Nations clash against Scotland at Pandy Park (Kick-off 1pm).All the changes involve the backline with Amy Day coming in at scrum half while Caryl James gets the nod on the wing. With James's selection, Rosie Fletcher moves from the wing to full back with Mared Evans and Laura Prosser both dropping down to the bench.The pack have been given a vote of confidence by head coach Rhys Edwards who was impressed by his eight in last week's abandoned encounter against Ireland."I was pleased with the way the front five went to be honest. The forwards went really well as did the scrum," said Edwards."Going into the match there were some question marks surrounding that area but Jenny Davies showed her verstality in the unfamiliar role of tighthead so that should give her plenty of confidence which is pleasing."Our second row pairing of Vicky Owens and Shona Powell-Hughes also stood out and had plenty of carries while captain Rachel Taylor led from the front."On the flip side of the coin there were a couple of areas which were disappointing which we will have to eradicate if we are going to get a win against Scotland."With last week's game against Ireland being abandoned at halftime because of the freezing conditions we were basically gifted 40 minutes to have a look at positional permutations and that's why we've decided to freshen things up for Scotland."Wales Women v Scotland Women, Pandy Park, Sunday 12 March (KO 1pm)15 Rosie Fletcher14 Charlie Murray13 Adi Taviner12 Philippa Tuttiett11 Caryl James10 Naomi Thomas9 Amy Day1 Caryl Thomas2 Rhian Bowden3 Jenny Davies4 Vicky Owens5 Shona Powell-Hughes6 Sioned Harries8 Jamie Kift7 Rachel Taylor (Capt)Replacements:16 Lowri Harries17 Megan York18 Sian Williams19 Clare Flowers20 Laura Prosser21 Rebecca De Filippo22 Mared Evans

PS: se avevate previsto una domenica nella bassa, cambiate programmaRABODIRECT PRO12 - POSTICIPATA AIRONI v MUNSTERSi informa che, a causa delle avverse condizioni meteo, l’incontro del quattordicesimo turno del Rabodirect PRO12 tra Aironi e Munster, originariamente in programma domenica 12 febbraio allo Stadio Zaffanella di Viadana, è stato posticipato a data da destinarsi.