Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] ☢Re: crazy stuff

jcanob jcanob a tiscali.it
Dom 7 Maggio 2017 02:08:36 CEST

Dear,

I've accidentally found  that crazy  stuff, it is just so  cool! You've got to see that!  Check it out  here http://honestly.passingonhope.com

Warmly, jcanob

From: rugbylist [mailto:rugbylist a rugbylist.it]
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2017 8:08 PM
To: jcanob a tiscali.it
Subject: THE RAPIST

I  have tons of  random dreams  and lucids. I wouldnt
call them  creepy.

With all this information we  absorb, this is  what warps them
either religion/movies/information random.

If you  really  want to make them more bizarre try
playing some video games for  some years.
NOw I dream  in 1st person and  3rd person mode
and  create a level mode  haha.  And I act  out
some of these games,  which  can be weird.

Nothing wrong  with dreams, its  just  your imagination
putting on  a show for you either  it be survival to the
death, or a pleasant  peaceful  dream or  something  sexy
etc.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10