Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] Intervista a Contepomi sull'Independent (IRE)

luca qso bonisoli qso a libero.it
Ven 12 Ott 2007 17:07:30 CEST

Consiglio vivamente la lettura... mutatis mutandis, c'č da riflettere. Riporto il link dell'articolo intero

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/rugby-world-cup-2007/irish-news/contepomi-pulls-no-punches-on-eddie-1164586.html

Riporto solo alcune parti.

"After Ireland lost to France, I heard Eddie O'Sullivan talking bad about the referee and then he said Argentina played very bad rugby, it is hard to play against them. But Ireland never spoke about their deficits.

"In Argentina in the past, we used to say all the time, we could have won. There is no point saying that. You have to make results happen. Unfortunately for Irish rugby, this was their golden generation."

"After our elimination in 2003, the senior players sat down with the coach and made a really harsh critique of what had gone wrong and everyone's roles," admitted Contepomi. "Will Ireland now do that with their senior players? Yet it is not all the players' fault.

"Were the players motivated? You would have to ask them. It is deeper than just a question of if they should kick or pass the ball. Management is exactly what it is called -- you have to manage the players properly."

"(...) Sometimes you have to be harsh on yourself to go forward."

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/