Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] Richiesta di aiuto per biglietti smarriti.

Giovanni Sonego g.sonego a pianeta.it
Ven 25 Gen 2008 17:38:01 CET

Tramite il sito www.rugbylist.it mi e' arrivata una richiesta di aiuto
da un tizio che ha smarrito dei biglietti regolarmente acquistati. Vi
giro il messaggio. Se qualcuno sa come dargli una mano, puo' mettersi in
contatto direttamente con lui.

Questo e' l'email: dnjwebster a ktdbroadband.com

Ciao
Giovanni Sonego

Dear Sirs Help. I write on behalf of my daughter Rebecca WEBSTER who is living and working ( teaching) in Milan. In December she order 5 tickets for the Italy --v- England Rugby match -She has proof of payment in her bank statement. The tickets were delivered to her address in Milan-she has the original envelope. When she came to England for Christmas she brought the tickets with her to show us as they were a gift to us and then took them back with her . Sadly the tickets are now missing presumed lost. I ask two questions 1. are you able to issue duplicate tickets based on original proof of purchase ? 2. If you are able to do this how and when is this done ? I will be happy to pay any additional costs involved. My details are Mr Don Webster Address:- Tan Crag High Craggs Crook Cumbria LA8 8LE England Telephone ( +44) 01539568705. If you are not able to deal with enquiry please would you so kind as to pass it to the relev
ant person Thank you in anticipation