Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

[RUGBYLIST] I: L'AQUILA APPEAL UPDATE - AGAIN

Gaetano Palmiotto a fastweb gaetano.palmiotto a fastwebnet.it
Lun 13 Apr 2009 20:02:09 CEST

L'AQUILA APPEAL GETS OFF TO A GOOD START

The Newcastle Falcons Supporters who travelled to Watford on Easter Sunday
may have been disappointed by the result - the Falcons lost to Saracens and
so were knocked out of the European Challenge Cup - but they proved to be
very generous supporters.

They contributed almost £400 towards the appeal for the victims of the
L'Aquila earthquake.

"I am  overwhelmed, but not surprised, at the generosity of those who have
dug deep into their pockets today", said Supporters Club Chairman Martin
Peagam.

"Every penny counts and we have got the fund-raising off to a fantastic
start".

The fund-raising will continue with a bucket collection at the Falcons home
match against Bath and at a quiz being organised by the Supporters Club, as
well as at other events.