Questo sito è dedicato alla rugbylist, un ritrovo "virtuale" dove si incontrano centinaia di appassionati di rugby.

R: [RUGBYLIST] italia

CoCa ciaerrelleo a gmail.com
Sab 10 Feb 2007 19:15:14 CET

stastistiche nel link:
http://www.planetrugby.com/Story/0,18259,3551_1908076,00.html
le allego anche qua sotto:
Ciao
CoCa*

So England's fresh start is beginnig to stale aleady if the result and
overall performance is anything to go by.*

But for a closer look at where the home team went wrong - or where the
visiting Azzurri did their work most assiduously, have a butcher's at
our Twickenham match data, provided by SAS Software.

Scrums won/lost:

England: 6/0
Italy: 8/0

Line-outs won/lost:

England: 16/2
Italy: 16/2

Penalties/free-kicks conceded

England: 6/1
Italy: 11/3

Ruck and drive/ruck and pass:

England: 13/60
Italy: 13/30

Turnovers won:

England: 6
Italy: 6

Tackles made/missed:

England: 46/2
Italy: 77/7

Errors made:

England: 9
Italy: 15

Minutes in possession - first half/second half:

England: 14:40/11:44
Italy: 9:59/12:30

Minutes in opponent's half - first half/second half:

England: 22:35/18:13
Italy: 22:14/28:29

Top tacklers:

England: Lund 7